Guest Speakers will include:
- Dr Niko Kargas from Lincoln School of Psychology on ‘Autism, Research and Innovation: Engaging the Wider Autism Community in Research.’
- Alan Gardner, Chelsea Flower Show Award Winner, and The Autistic Gardener on ‘How to Deal With Neuro-Typicals.’
- Ian Jordan, Multi-Sensory Ophthalmic Practitioner on ‘The Different Types of Facial Recognition Problems Found in ASD and When Can They be Treated’.
- Jon Adams, Autistic Speaker and Flow Observatorium on ‘Eleven Steps to Feeling You Belong: Autism and Mental Health Self-Calm.’
- Debbie Marshall, Autistic Speaker, Founder and Chair of CANadda on ‘Me and My Family Sensory World.’
- Tom Schofield, Autistic Speaker on ‘A Mind Alone.’
The event is taking place at the Engine Shed on the 31st October, 9am to 3.30pm.
Tickets are £35, booking deadline is 17th October
Unfortunately, children cannot attend this event.
To book, go to http://www.canadda.org.uk/events/autism-conference.htm